Fiat 500e Forum

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Any Fiat dealers?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:11 am 

Are there any Fiat 500e dealerships on the forum? If so, please let us know if you would honor the $199 lease price. I'm sure you could sell a ton of vehicles to members of the forum if you actually do!

Post subject: Re: Any Fiat dealers?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:29 pm 

So far people are reporting McKevitt Berkeley Fiat, Kearney/Mesa Fiat are honoring the deal.

Riverside FIAT was mentioned by a poster.

There are at least 28 dealers in California, so it seems there must be quite a few are honoring the deal.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:38 pm 

I have talked to Orange County Fiat, the quote I got for a 500e with eSports package and moon roof is lease $366+ tax, yes this is $366. he did not mention in the emails but when I get there for a test drive I saw they have $3,000 mark up over MSRP, they call it CA Availability Fee :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is the conversation:

On Saturday, July 27, 2013, XXX XXX wrote:

The base model one with out the sports package has just sold.

I still have the sports pkg with moon roof and with $1,000down it willbeat $366+TAX

Me:

This is a purchase price, right?

On Saturday, July 27, 2013, XXX XXX wrote:

That was for the 36month lease. The purchase would be based off ofthe MSRP of the vehicle which is over $30,000 which will put you upwardsof $500 monthly, would that be something you are intersted in?

No, thank you(!) for 366+tax lease and purchase price of "upwardsof $500"!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:16 pm 

Ouch!

But with the purchase, don't forget you get the $7500 tax credit, possibly the $2500 CA rebate, and I believe fiat is offering $2000K rebate, and/or the 0% financing for 60 months...

Would like to add two more dealers who are honoring lease price, Capital Fiat of San Jose (but only for "qualified lessees" so call ahead and find out first!), and Fiat of Fremont (a poster picked up car from there and the lease price of $199 offered).

You are down in So Cal... maybe the demand is way different, Kearney Mesa in SD maybe too far for you but they appear to be honoring the deal.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:14 pm 

None of the dealers I've been to have agreed to the lease or purchase price as listed on the mfr website. My credit is excellent. The site says $2000 cash back. That should drop the price down. They won't do it. The lease for me as told to me by LA Downtown dealer was $268+ tax for 3 year lease.

Even if you call ahead, they 'll tell you one thing or circumvent it (one guy told me yes, there's a federal rebate, but I said 'no, I'm talking about the $2000 dealer cash incentive" and then he said, well, not for this car, just the grigio, or just the base model or just XYZ - whatever they DONT have on the floor. What a scam.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:01 pm 

Try Capitol Fiat and talk to Erik Seivers. 408 673 7451 eseivers AT capitolfiat.motosnap.com

Also, remember that this 199$ do not include tax and you need a good enough car credit score.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:39 pm 

http://www.fiatusaofglendale.com/new-inventory/index.htm?SByear=clear&SBmake=FIAT&SBmodel=500e&SBtrim=clear&SBbodystyle=clear&SBprice=clear
Glendale Fiat is showing several 500e's in stock with $2,500 due at signing, $150/mo for 10k mile lease.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:18 pm 

Go to Fiat of Los Angeles. They have the $199 special from Fiat, and will honor the same offer from Glendale, or even better, not to mention the great customer service, no sales pressure, and great selection in stock.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:39 pm 

Hello to all!! If anyone is interested in pre owned Fiats please visit us at www.Socalpreowned.net.
We specialized in Fiat 500es at very reasonable pricing. We pride ourselves in no hidden charges or dealer fees.
Family owned and operated. Financing available as low as 2.99%. Thank you!